2.1
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Went to Costco at Hesperian blvd.Hayward and a lady by the name Rebecca at the prescription appeared rushed (there was no line behind me)and gave me wrong information regarding my coverage. Didnt apologize at all.Pretty rude.Charged me full price.

So had to ask another pharmacist to chck.

Later when getting my refund, I asked her if its been a busy day and she said it always is. So I told her good then, job security and she replied, "doesnt matter!"

Good for her.

So for someone who has no customer service , rude , doesnt know how to say please or thank you, what is she doing at the front. She should be at the back processing and not have t deal with customers who have better choices.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Costco Pharmacy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Walmart that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Costco Pharmacy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Pharmacy category for more informed decision or compare Costco Pharmacy to other companies on our site.

Comments